Sergeant
|K3| Member
Name - Ludwig
Cod name - |KKK|Sgt.Fishy
Location - Tujunga, CA
Age - 17
Sex-I have a penis.
Steam-SgtFishy

Hmmm..what to say..what to say..oh. I've been playing FPS games since I was around..6 years old? Hobbies..go hiking, mountain climbing, hill runs, beach runs, hangin with the holmies near the firehydrant *i know*..huge computer nerd. I fucking love cheese! *Not Cheez in |KKK|..fuck him :p* Been in the clan since it first started up in August or July i forgot. 4 Month Runescape player :p. Never played WoW. Never been to Olive Garden. Travel loads. well..sorta..finishing up High School and in AJROTC *Army Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps* and sooner or later..US Marines..so I wont be on too much..fuck Dustyn..that annoying fuck..YEAH THATS RIGHT I SAID IT..fuck Damage too..just cause his name says Damage..and BluBird76..well FUCK YOU TOO :p

I got 1 huge issue with retards and idiots and I have a massive anger issue..and I..mean massive anger issue. I have never broken a phone. Never lost anything without finding it, almost lost a pet turtle since it ran away *dont ask*

Yeah there you go..leave me the fuck alone!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
First off how can a turtle run away? Did it get like 4 feet before you caught it?. Second Olive Garden kicks ass. Last of all, does anyone else think fish might fail the psych test for the USMC? I mean really, would you give this guy an M16?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
lol damage. hey should we all now try and say something that will make fishy break his computer? After all if you know someone has anger issues it's no fun not exploiting them.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Faster, faster, faster!!

18.gif

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Why do you hate every1? You said fuck you to half of the clan members haha :p

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
LOL. fucking cav thats pretty funny. Blu...like i take the time to remember the fucking digits of your damn name lol.

wally...wtf? lol.

eh i say fuck you to everyone :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Damn it Fishy, you need to get off of MW2 sometime and come back to MW a play a little, at least every once and awhile you Phuck! :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
MW2 is full of idiots that think they are GOD's... Stop using the hacks and get off of your high horse!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's the main reason i haven't gotten MW2 and still on the fence about it. I would love to start over and level up and unlock new guns and perks and challenges, but i don't think i could deal with the hackers.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I guess one of the reasons I hate MW2 is because I gotta deal with the hackers where as if we had dedicated servers, hackers shouldn't be much of a problem cuz we can ban them all! IW, hurry up and bring us dedicated servers (don't forget the Linux servers).

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
how do you mean? is that a different type of server? As in gameplay or as in technical :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
gameplay is the same, just server 1 is on a different operating system. Very soon, all of them will be on Linux servers. ;D

Top Bottom