Private First Class
Which is better?
1)MP5 Silenced
2)P90 Silenced
3)Uzi Silenced

Which is better for a sniping class?

1)M40A3
2)Barrett .50cal

Which is better to use as a ground attack?

1)M4
2)AK-47
3)G36C
4)MP44

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Can't say becuase it's opinions from everyone.

but ok ill give mine;

MP5
M40A3
AK-47

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
AK-47 is the best answer for all questions.

I like the m40a3 better. If you don't suck balls completely, you only should need one shot. Barrett is for noobs who need more shots. Simple as that. Weird 2 choices, though.

mp5 I like for the iron sights. It has weird recoil, though (as opposed to every other gun in the game, it's does not follow an easily adjusted for pattern), while the p90 goes up to the left. Uzi is just dumb. Really, I think the best stealth classes are AR classes. Only thing you get from smg's is faster moving speed.

mp5 ak47 and m40a3 are the standard "best weapons" as decided by the "elite" (douchebag) cod4 krew. You will always have a host of people answering with those choices.

When it comes down to it, ak47 is simply the best weapon. Everything else is up to feel for the player.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
P90- It is my weapon for close encounters, like in S&D and S1.
M40A3- Just as TD said
M4- It is accurate

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
AK47 is by far the best weapon hands down
Not biased either, the AK47 is one shot kill from anywhere in hardcore.
pretty much like the deagle. XD

I like the m40, and it's always been my sniper class, but about a week ago, i've been using the barret, and i gotta say, its excellent.
Only thing that bothers me is that i can't really seem to aim perfectly in the middle for quick scope with the barret and miss medium-range quickscopes.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Cuz he's an artist, brohan.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

For non-hardcore, go Barrett, maybe.

I personally still like the m40 just because it has like no sway and I like its scope and I guess I'm just used to the way it comes up, but it's not like if you're good, any particular sniper is going to make you suck.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I like the mp44 because it's fun, but it's definitely not the best weapon in the game. It is also a 1 hit kill from range, and it has decent penetration. The iron sights are really pointy :D which I like.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I only play for fun Chris.. I tend to use the better weapons in real life.. The AK47 IMO was and is a POS as was the M16, both weapons have thier plusses and minuses. I'd like to see the Tommy gun in COD4.. Now that would be fun

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Sniper: Drag
Smg: P90+Rds
AR: M4 or G3 depend if u want to spray and pray or point and kill

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I like the mp44 because it's fun, but it's definitely not the best weapon in the game. It is also a 1 hit kill from range, and it has decent penetration. The iron sights are really pointy :D which I like.
Yeah, hella sexy, but the recoil is a turnoff for me.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I only play for fun Chris.. I tend to use the better weapons in real life.. The AK47 IMO was and is a POS as was the M16, both weapons have thier plusses and minuses. I'd like to see the Tommy gun in COD4.. Now that would be fun

Werent we going to get a like button?

Anyways.
Ak74u-the BEST SMG in game.
M40a3
M16

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ak74 is only the best in promod, where it's op. I don't see why they pretty much made all the other guns useless.

Top Bottom