Stun Guns?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
A maglite could knock the shit out of someone. I've seen it happen.

But alas, I purchased a stun gun, well my mother purchased one for me that is loud enough to scare the shit out of me every time I hit the button, and the guy that I was talking to about it had been hit with this one and he was laid out, unconscious for a little bit. And I can have it on campus so long as it's not used in an assault.

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Knives are great protection. Im not sure about the law exactly but I know you can carry one that has a blade 3 inches or shorter, no lock, and no spring assisted, no switch blade, no butterfly, and no OTF (Out The Front). A regular 3" pocket knife with a thumbstud for quick opening should do you fine, but again im not exactly sure about the law.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Here it's 2 inches actually. And I have a stun gun which is good enough. It's loud and would scare the shit out of someone. A knife is not.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
The problem with knives is that you actually have to physically injure the attacker, whereas with a stun gun (obviously they might still get hurt) you can stun them, then run to the safety of your car/vehicle/whatever.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Or you can stun them, then stun them again, and continue doing so until police arrive. Just saying.

Top Bottom