I am selling my World of Warcraft account.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well I saw some for $1000 and more. So yes 100 is cheap. But it anyways depends on lvl...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
It depends on much more than level.
Some things it depends on:
Classes
Server
Guild
Amount of gold
Achievements
Gear

It depends on a lot.

VoX

Twat Hammer
True, but if I do everything then you'll be bored :)

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Whats the fun in buying an already developed account? And yes $100 may be cheap for a full acc, but damn, that 15 bucks per month ads up.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Whats the fun in buying an already developed account? And yes $100 may be cheap for a full acc, but damn, that 15 bucks per month ads up.

You know nothing. Shh. The game last time I checked was 80 bucks fresh. Maybe its cheaper now. Cause its wow, tbc, wrath, and now cataclysm.

Somewhat developed accounts are good for people who don't want to level, but they want to experience high level content.. plus there is a lot of "grinding" already done that is... boring..

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Yeah.... considering the amount of time you spend in the game, $15 a month is nothing. Besides i'd spend $100 on Batman: Arkham Asylum (Which is an amazing game) and be done with it in under a month. Value for money? I reckon WoW wins...but then you could talk about the experience...which i'd probably enjoy spending a month with batman rather than grinding for a month in WoW :p

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Nah sorry i'm not interested, just started playing my account again. leveling alts etc and getting ready for MoP :D

VoX

Twat Hammer
Nah sorry i'm not interested, just started playing my account again. leveling alts etc and getting ready for MoP :D

Okie dokie, you and Trasgu were the only ones who showed any interests. I thought id give krew members a chance at it before I sell it to a random person. Cool, ty.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
of course you could do what any normal person would with it.

place in a metal bin add a few gallons of fuel and light it

Reactions: VoX
Top Bottom