I am selling my World of Warcraft account.

VoX

Twat Hammer
I have 4 85's.. they are alliance pve.. not the best geared or anything.. i just played the game with a few friends and the game has gotten old to me.. well did a few months back.. anyways.. im selling the information to it and if you are interested you can add me to steam dmz2906 or xfire vox0629. im selling quite cheap.. not much more than buying the game fresh..

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol, u are 1 of the 2 million guys that quitted WoW. I would like to buy but I cant right now. If nobody buys it keep me informed and maybe I will manage to do something about it

VoX

Twat Hammer
lol, u are 1 of the 2 million guys that quitted WoW. I would like to buy but I cant right now. If nobody buys it keep me informed and maybe I will manage to do something about it

yeah, im not interested in that game. i dont want to sit down for hours at a time and raid or pvp anymore.. got old for me.. but i have A.D.D LOL

VoX

Twat Hammer
Oh just 100 bucks and 85 warrior priest warlock and druid on arygos

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

VoX

Twat Hammer
Lol it kills as much time as you allow it

VoX

Twat Hammer
Lol if u don't know anything about it then don't comment.

VoX

Twat Hammer
I'm talking about the retarded ones saying its expensive.. could be if you're on welfare

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
lol... $100 is RIDICULOUSLY cheap for a full account, let alone an account with 4 85s...

Top Bottom