The Paragraph

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Paragraphs are wonderful things. They help to separate ideas and make reading posts on the forum much easier.

You should all use the ENTER or RETURN button more often when writing posts. It will result in more paragraphs! This will result in us being able to more easily and quickly sift through your interesting and articulate posts. This will in turn result in more people reading each others posts, instead of skipping BLOCK TEXT and posting ignorantly.

Here is another idea.

And another!

See how paragraphs work? They are great.

PLEASE USE THEM!

Sincerely,

TheDude

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Penises are wonderful things. They help to relieve their sexual ideas and make vaginas on the asscrack much easier.

You should all use the SHAFT or HEAD button more often when attempting orgasm. It will result in more sperm! This will result in us being able to more easily and quickly get through your interesting sexual and articulate fantasies. This will in turn result in more people joining in on each others anuses, instead of stripping BLOCK DILOS and using meth ignorantly.

Here is another idea.

And another!

See how penises work? They are great.

PLEASE USE THEM!

Sincerely,

ThePenis
[40 second

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Paragraphs are wonderful things. They help to separate ideas and make reading posts on the forum much easier.

You should all use the ENTER or RETURN button more often when writing posts. It will result in more paragraphs! This will result in us being able to more easily and quickly sift through your interesting and articulate posts. This will in turn result in more people reading each others posts, instead of skipping BLOCK TEXT and posting ignorantly.

Here is another idea.

And another!

See how paragraphs work? They are great.

PLEASE USE THEM!

Sincerely,

TheDude

in short,

129050434506050373.jpg

kthx:wave:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
After finding that many visitors to our site look for the world's longest run-on sentence we decided to create an entry and our first step in finding the world's longest run-on sentence was to to look up the definition and found that a run-on sentence is a sentence without a punctuation marks where they should be and as a result combining what should be many sentences into one long one which we found after doing some research can be endless and has no clear cut example that we can officially call the world's longest run-on sentence and thus we do not have an answer but we must add that although this is a run-on sentence with quite a few words it is far short of run-on sentences written by people with too much time on their hand and we do not claim this to be the world's longest run-on sentence as all we are stating is that we could not officially find one.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
After finding that many visitors to our site look for the world's longest run-on sentence we decided to create an entry and our first step in finding the world's longest run-on sentence was to to look up the definition and found that a run-on sentence is a sentence without a punctuation marks where they should be and as a result combining what should be many sentences into one long one which we found after doing some research can be endless and has no clear cut example that we can officially call the world's longest run-on sentence and thus we do not have an answer but we must add that although this is a run-on sentence with quite a few words it is far short of run-on sentences written by people with too much time on their hand and we do not claim this to be the world's longest run-on sentence as all we are stating is that we could not officially find one.

Run-on sentences are just sentences with too much shit. Correct punctuation or not. The first sentence in A Tale of Two Cities is, in fact, a run-on sentence of gargantuan proportions. I didn't finish reading your block.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I love paragraphs. However, I can not make a paragraph from my iPod touch for whatever reason

This sentence is paragraphed, but it will show up next to my previous sentence rather than under it.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Hm, just kidding, I'm gay and and stupid and you guys have my full permission to call me retardedly stupiddly gay.

I have an eye infection and went to the doctors today and I have to wear sunglasses for a week.

Ktnxbuhbai.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Lol.... Yes, that is perfect, guys.

But seriously, most of the people making fun of this thread are the people most guilty of giant blocks of text which serve only to confuse my brain as I get lost in the lines.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Well
I
guess
I
can
see
your
point,
but