Cuntmonkey...

C

Cuntmonkey

Name: Jim
CoD4 Username: CuntmonkeY

I'm a boilermaker, I enjoy off road activities including motocross and 4wd'ing. I am right into mma and follow the ufc religiously my fav fighter is anderson silva, his clinch work is brilliant. Other past times include gaming and drinking often both at the same time. I also enjoy playing pool, I play local comps at the pub. I am married without children, don't need 'em to young. That about it, cyas in the forum n in the servers. Cheers!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Re: Cuntmonkey... thakuntfkr

Nice to have you here bud, I've played with you several times on the servers and it's been fun, just remember to stay active on the forum and the servers and you may get nominated to be in the Klan :D

fckinitup

Private First Class
Re: Cuntmonkey... fukyakunt

hey there CM.. nice to see u here.. welcome.. its pretty fun here.. ull dig it.. well cya around soon im sure.. later,,fc

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Re: Cuntmonkey... fukyakunt

Hey Cuntmonkey nice to see you made an intro. Not the typical one lol, but I wouldn't expect that from you! I've played with you quite a bit, mostly on server 1 but you're a good competition. Like they said just stay active on the forum and servers like you have been and I bet you'll get an invite sooner or later.

Top Bottom