Wanna try Minecraft before you buy it?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I don't have minecraft, so I will try out the link unlike everyone else. :D

---------- Post added November 21st, 2011 at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was November 20th, 2011 at 03:00 PM ----------

Everytime I move it freezes. Completely unplayable. Will not buy the game unless i get a computer that can actually run it...:badpc:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Try turning down your video settings...

Render distance> normal
Graphics> fast

Also you have to wait for the world to render, then you should get a smoother FPS, I mean c'mon everyone's computer should be able to run minecraft ffs!!!!'

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
It could just be your Internet, it looks like it's streaming the game to someone so if your Internet is bad then you'll have poor gameplay, I would suggest downloading it if that's possible.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
This isn't your average CoD game, you may have to watch some tutorials in order to know what to do, I know I had to, but once you figure out what you're doing you'll love it! :D

ZeroHoustn

Private First Class
I just ran around and made a bunch of tunnels took me like an hour to get out of a hole I dug, game appears to be dumb

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I play a pirated version. It's 1.0 (Full version) and Multiplayer enabled. For FREE! ;)

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
For the ones that want to try it, it does actually work on the site. Just tweak around with your settings until you get it right.

Top Bottom