pc problems/help. also learn thread LIVE HELP VIA TEAMVIEWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hello cod4kkk people. i am offering my expertise at free of charge. what ever you need just ask me. if your pc is doing something you dont understand and would like me to take a look, download teamviewer (a small 2.4mb program that enables me to remote help you). and reply to this post or find me online. ill be happy to assist you in anyway possible. i work on all operating systems EXEPT macs and linux. thanks for looking :D

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wear a condom. since its made of rubber your pc will have np running. feel free to ask more questions if needed.

-eddie/ joe momma

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
my computer keeps telling me that im gay and stupid. how do i stop it from doing that?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
All I can say is that I will certainly not do this, mainly because it gives control of your PC to a stranger, but I also have a lack of trust with people now days because of the way they are :(

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
All I can say is that I will certainly not do this, mainly because it gives control of your PC to a stranger, but I also have a lack of trust with people now days because of the way they are :(

well im trust worthy, ive already done it with damageinc, jonny, and other members i dont remember names too

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
This topic is no longer needed as Joe is no longer with us, for that it will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom