S.o.p.a. Threatens internet censorship!!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Lol, this has been around for a LONG time, when did you find this?

And two searching with IP addresses won't make a difference because these government "block boxes" are all in the ISP server systems, they just haven't been "used" yet. I sure hope it never happens but they way things are now, the internet may be our only and last "free" place we have.

I like the last quote "as far as we let them", the question is how many of us will let them do it?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
This whole thing is stupid. They better not pass that bill or else the internet will be screwed! It will just make a bigger mess than actually solving anything.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well I understand Hollywood wanting to get paid for their work and tired of people stealing from them over the internet, but I still think the Gov. will take it too far. I also agree with the point he made about certain sites may look like piracy heavens to the wrong judge. Some company might have to pay up all because a judge did not fully understand the website.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So let me get this right.. People are getting mad because "the government" wants to help the Entertainment by stopping us from downloading movies/music illegally?

Top Bottom