|KKK|tag and Spec Ops

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Are we gonna officially wear |KKK| tag in MW3?

plus about spec ops. post here if you want to play with some of us :) (post steam ID too) = the main thing is we can add each other and play spec ops together

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeh my steam is |k3|HIbred and so far no complaints..even ran into one S1 reg...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I would use K3 as well. I got banned from a few Black ops servers using the |KKK|. I even told one admin i was black and we were kaptain krew but he still banned me, lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You shouldn't be able to be kicked globally for our tags. That is stupid. Anyone with a brain and some determination to get smarter will learn that our tags are completely ironic and sarcastic. They also combat the reality of hate groups, even in their small, sarcastic way.

I vote we should use KKK if possible, even though I will never get the honor to do so, most likely. I will miss you guys :(. But, if it comes down to it, wear KKK for me. I know it seems like trolling and making unneeded problems, but seriously, draw the line here. Freedoms are going to be harder to come by in the future. Please be a testament to them now. Ignorance needs to be combatted, even though sometimes it seems like it's impossible. There are so many pieces of shit in the world that have yet to have their eyes openned. Don't bow to them. Please?

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I WISH I COULD JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THE MORONS RIGHT NOW!!!!

The computer screen between me and the people I hate on the internet is starting to piss me off. They seriously need to have some sense BEATEN into them. It's getting to that point. A:LSKFJL:SDKJGL:KGJL:! What do we do?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

People seek reasons to assume dominance. Many a time I see people get kicked for "offensive tags", it is merely an excuse to kick someone. All you morally driven people out there are fakes. You deserve to die. You pollute humanity. Real morally driven people do not need to ADVERTISE that fact. If you can't see that, you deserve to die. FUCK YOU.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I'm proud to wear my |KKK| tags, if they kick me, they're too moronic to realise it's a joke (as TD pointed out above :giggle:) and don't deserve my presence on their server :adolf:

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well no matter how stupid their rules are, it's their server so we have to respect them, if we don't like the rules just find another server are we just get our own,

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Just out of interest, does anybody know how to change their name in mw3?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Your mw3 name is the same as your steam name, so to change it you would need to go to settings then friends tab and change it there.

Top Bottom