517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Can anyone hook a brother up?

tixz.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Lol is that photoshopped? I feel bad for him and Penn State, yes he should of told someone about the abuse or what not, but hearing that this is the first game he has not coached since 1965 is scary.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Was this the child abuse guy? ceebs google.

No, he was the head coach of the Penn st. football team. The abuser was the defensive coordinator. IMO, i don't see how ANYONE on that coaching staff or any of the high ranking officials at Penn st. didn't know or at the very least have very strong suspicious on what Sandusky had done and was continuing to do. They chose to sweep it under the rug to protect their University and football program and as a result more victims got abused. It disgusts me and I'm damn glad Paterno got fired.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Daniel I agree with you 150%. It's a total disgrace for any of these "people" to keep their jobs.. What was even more disgusting is that the asst coach that reported it (McQueery), didn't even make an attempt to stop the rape of a 10 year old boy. He walked in, saw it and chose to go to Paterno and just report it. McQueery is a large guy, ex- football player, etc.. He could have slammed Sandusky's head into the wall and saved that kid but he choose to allow it to go on to save his career. To me he's just as guilty as the rapist..

Top Bottom