Youtube-mp3 converter

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Finnally!!!! I had 2 webstites to do this but they stop-working for some reason.... -.-! THX A LOT!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Thanks for the links guys, I had a way to get a YouTube video to mp3 but this way is much easier!

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Guys, Download helper is better. You can save it in ALL formats. mp3, mp3, wmv, avi etc

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Yep i got DL helper too but download helper is not free if u want the complete one (i think)...and i always get bug with DLhelper, plus compare to the time the site take to convert a vid in mp3 forget DL.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The website is the best for me, as I only will take songs from youtube that I need right away. Let's be honest, the sound quality from youtube songs sucks, in my experience. Mp3 is not HiFi sound. But sarg's link is an awesome handy tool for ripping that one song you just have to show your friend right away.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Also, it's good if you need to transcribe/ learn one of those epic guitar solos......

Unless you're one of those noobs that needs to see it on the guitar neck. BAHAHAHAH

But seriously, thanks sarg. I actually am gonna learn this one solo I've been wanting to learn for a while.

Top Bottom