CoD 7 BO and poll.

So do you like BO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I just wanna know what do you think about BO.

We will use 5 stars grade:
1 star = awful
2stars = bad
3stars = so so
4stars = good
5stars = excellent
If you dont play it for some reason you can use opyion N6
And if you think this poll is spam your option is N7

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Damn Wally

[12:55] WaLLy: everyone go vote spam on this poll >> http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread....5652#post85652

I knew that XD

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'll play it once I get a comp that can run it. And buy the game for that matter.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I like the game a lot as well. Just wish I had more online friends to frag with.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
3 stars, terrible game balance, famas and ak 74u among others are ridiculously overpowered, chopper gunner, attack dogs are overpowered, there's no balance at all like in cod4. Other than that, the gameplay is pretty good, and I love wager matches, because a lot of them you don't just get everyone using famas/74u.

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
3 stars, terrible game balance, famas and ak 74u among others are ridiculously overpowered, chopper gunner, attack dogs are overpowered, there's no balance at all like in cod4. Other than that, the gameplay is pretty good, and I love wager matches, because a lot of them you don't just get everyone using famas/74u.
They patched it so its basically the same as other guns.
Might feel stronger though cuz everyone still uses it.
I give it 4 stars, I really like the game, only thing I hate is like xbox is so damn hard !

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i like it but not the napalm and other bs (chopper gunner/dogs) do NOT like playing it thru steam tho

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I like it for the zombies. Some multiplayer. I think there should be 2 different hardcore modes, 1 without respawn times and one with. Some weapons are overpowered, so are some tactical strikes. Work of treyarch, what can you expect?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I don't think dogs are overpowerd...
1) They are for 11 kills streak and its very difficult to reach this number (if you aren't a camper :giggle:)
2) They never kill more then 5 times...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
5times each maybe. Total? Bullshit. 11 is easy as hell, if u get chopper gunner, that's auto dogs. It's too easy to chain killstreaks together.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
no felon, killstreak kills doenst add up to your number of kills. You need to reach those 11 kills with ur guns and accesories. If u get a chopper gunner and call it and kill 7 dudes with it you are still at a 9killstreak and need to kill 2 more dudes to get the dogs.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
5times each maybe. Total? Bullshit. 11 is easy as hell, if u get chopper gunner, that's auto dogs. It's too easy to chain killstreaks together.

fail XD

if it were like that => napalm (it kills ~5 players (usually - if you know how to use it)) = dogs and anyways 3rd heli is a lot better then dogs... they only make your enemy confused and kill 0 - 6 players :giggle: and 3rd heli (and 2nd(both of them) (if you know how to use them) usually kill 3-10 players

Last edited:
Top Bottom