Ryleigh and I

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
She decided she wanted to sit in my lap, so I took the opportunity to get a few pictures.

Picture0008.jpgPicture0005.jpg

In the left one she's waving and saying hi

I love this little girl, getting a portrait of her done as a tattoo for my birthday

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Awww thanks Wally. And she is adorable, that little girl means the world to me.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well TD if you're offering.... Lol. I'm starting to learn to play. That little girl could make anyone smile. Or maybe I'm just biased. Yes felon it's a new moon shirt. Have a lot of my ex girlfriend's clothes still since all of mine were thrown out while we were together. Still trying to buy my own attire.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Not a serial killer, I think she's going to be one of those girls that drives the boys crazy. I love her blue eyes.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
>obtain cat
>make cat and baby do something cute together
>record footage and put on YouTube
>get lots of views
>profit!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
You know I've thought about doing that, I could get so many videos of her just being cute. We all know how many youtube viewers love cute babies lol

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
LOL your sucha lazy butt
i can see the TV remote on your bed
i bet you have "stay in bed whole day, watch 6 movies and 10 soap operas" days

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
So a tv remote on a bed means that to you?

Actually it's on the bed to keep it from the baby while I'm on the computer. And the only time I spend all day in bed is when I'm down with a migraine. And on those days the tv may be on but its not being watched. I do a bit too much around the house to get away with being lazy and watching tv all day. And I am a college student...

Top Bottom