its Teknique

T

Teknique

hello everyone. my name is Daniel "Teknique" . im 20 years old going to college in January and im married with a 2 month old son.
i like to play cod4 but as my graphics card doesnt wanna pick up to where i cant use it im stuck with the old one and only get 20fps. so im not that great. but stats dont really matter to me tho i still strive to do my best.
im on daily just reinstalled cod4 few days ago and found your guys server again ive only played in it a few times. but i like the atmosphere and i like free for all. anyway hope to join and see ya in game. peace

Teknique

My version^
kkk version below...

Name: Daniel
CoD4 Username:Teknique
Explain the meaning of your username:its technique but spelled with a k....
Steam:dont have that garbage
X-Fire:tha9bo55
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: a few years.. mostly on xbox live.
Time you usually play: anywhere between 2 pm-10 pm or 3 pm to 11pm during the week. varies on weekends
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: saw ur server on the list

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?was in a few clans my buddies and i made mostly promod

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:refer to my version..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums, Daniel! If you have any questions, fell free to ask, and I hope to see you around! :wave:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welcome to the pickiest place on earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome Teknique. Have fun and stay active if you can. Forums are the best place to get to know everyone. And as AVC said, don't unbalance the teams! Lol, we are very picky in SnD :giggle:

T

Teknique

imnott the brightest so if that was a joke u got me. only played in the ffa server, if u have a snd server that would be great. its my prefered game type

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
We have quite a few server, most are linked on our homepage.

Just to clarify, some of our members rage a lot if you unbalance the teams in snd. :p

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums! and i agree vent is a LOT better than teamspeak :D

Top Bottom