Stupid School

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
So I go to school and low and behold, they switch around my whole schedule because of the dumb language arts department. My routine is messed up, and it seems as if all the new people in my classes are ignorant and below my level of academics, even though it is technically the same class with the same teacher. I do have a few friends, but I had 10x more in my beloved previous schedule. Just another reason I need to transfer from my ghetto school. Because I am a Freshman, the Seniors like to give me advice. The common thing the all tell me to do is transfer lol. But anyways, I was pissed today, and will probably be pissy the next few days, so don't take it personal if I rage at you in game, or call you mean names. Thanks.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Look on the bright side... Having no friends in class results in better grades, IMO.

Wish I had less friends when I was a senior m(

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Lol, well I know how frustrating it is to be in classes where everyone around you is below you academically. I dealt with it all 4 years of high school because the stupid shit counselors thought adding 1 more AP class to my schedule would ruin me... (I knew what I needed and couldn't get it). Transferring may be the answer, but you might want to have a talk with the head counselor, you'd be surprised what they can get done for you. Raise some hell, let them know how you feel, because just leaving doesn't help fix the problems. Maybe there are other students who are in your same position and are also getting ignored. Make a point to talk to someone. They will listen. And if worst comes to worst, get your parents involved. You shouldn't sacrifice you're education. Now, if you're major problem is the fact that your friends aren't in your class throw out everything I just said and Get the Fuck Over It. I agree with Wally, in a class with less friends you 1) get better grades and 2) meet new friends.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
The Australian education system is different, but my previous school, the one Riku is still at, was a private school (not goverment funded, often thought of as "rich and snobby" by random people), and so most of the people were simply there due to their family. (In other words they were extremely dumb)

I moved to a select entry school and it is a lot more academically challenging, 'tis awesome :p

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Well it is for people who are rich and snobby :troll: but it still has one of the highest VCE scores out of the schools in victoria...possibly australia?

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Well it is for people who are rich and snobby :troll: but it still has one of the highest VCE scores out of the schools in victoria...possibly australia?

It did, not anymore, it's about 8th in Vic now, not top 15 in Aus.

Top Bottom