[SOLVED] BAN ItsMe

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I found My GUID (i think) 3E409544B3633D2A62DB58D9CD1F6C11.

Greetz ItsMe

I cannot find that GUID in our ban list. I've even tried searching for pieces of it and nothing comes close to matching that. :unsure:

ItsMe

Private First Class
I've tried to get on other servers but the game keeps on saying my key code is in use.
So i think there is someone else playing with my key. Is this possible???
And if this is possible then what can i do about it?

Greetz ItsMe

p.s. Why did you give me a permanent ban mr. Wally?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've tried to get on other servers but the game keeps on saying my key code is in use.
So i think there is someone else playing with my key. Is this possible???
And if this is possible then what can i do about it?

Greetz ItsMe

p.s. Why did you give me a permanent ban mr. Wally?

keycode in use means someone else (a friend or someone stole your key [it happens]) got your key and is currently playing the game. If a friend has it, tell him to buy his own game now. If your key was stolen, you really have slim chances on playing without the other person not being online. You can contact Activision but I doubt they'll be able to do anything about it.

And I didn't ban you. And by the looks of it, you're not banned from our servers either because the GUID you gave me is NOT in our server ban list.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
May be GUID Spoofing victim. We can never be sure of that since we cant test it or whatever. If it actually was spoofed we can only unban him hoping he wasnt actually banned for a legitimate reason.

ItsMe

Private First Class
I've checked the keycode that was used in the game and it was differend from the one in the case of trhe game.
So i've changed it and it is back working:rolleyes:. So I wanna thank you all for the support and many good games.:wink:

I dont no why it changed but I WILL ASK MY STUPID NEPHEW ABOUT IT!?!?!

Anyway again thank you and i will see you in game.....

With kind regards
ItsMe From the Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom