you youngsters!

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Hey all I just spent my saturday afternoon in a dentists chair getting a root canal. Its not fun and it cost me a grand. So do yourself a favor and take care of your teeth eh?! Just a friendly reminder from your uncle McFoe.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Lol good one bro, I have taken care of mine for some time now, and don't forget to floss! :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Doesnt the airline give you insurance Mcfoe? And do you have to drink out of a straw for like week? MY bro had to do that i think.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Beda? What in the hell does that have anything to do with Dental hygine?! Yeah damage I have insurance but it only pays half. If I were uninsured it would have been 2 grand. Blu......I hate you....

Ricica

Sergeant
nice sorry you had to go through that. and wat dose golden weapons do with teeth? who cares. guns are guns.

jeff

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
We was on a cruise in May, and I got a terrible tothache, turned out I needed a root canal. Half of my vacation was taking alot of ibuforin, it sucked.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ouch! Luckily I've only thing that has hurt as much was when they took out my 4 wisdom teeth. Hurt like a mofo!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Ouch! Luckily I've only thing that has hurt as much was when they took out my 4 wisdom teeth. Hurt like a mofo!
Yea Wally I too had my 4 wisdom teeth pulled out, but it didnt hurt much, I was so drugged up I couldn't hardly walk out of the office, lol :D

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Lol yeah in the words of damage I was high as camel pussy when I for out of the office after I got my wisdom teeth removed.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
maybe beda was talking about golden teeth? Well I must have a magnificent face because I admit I don't take care of the choppers the way I should, but never a single cavity have I known.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahaha! Cheez, you gotta admit, your face is a little weird. If I didn't know better, I'd call you a stoner.

Top Bottom