Votes: 14 82.4%
  • ban Damage as well for being a n00b!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Yes lol I got banned but not on purpose. DamageINC banned me on accident trying to ban a koncept hacker but someone360 already banned him so the thing went to me now and then banned me so wally?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
What name were you using when you got banned?
I can't find you in our ban list if i dont know the name thats why.
I also recommend you to read this first and editing your post because it's not really clear we can't really help you with this information, so please go here;
http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?3281-How-To-Post-In-This-Section-READ-ME-FIRST

Read it carefully, then edit your post and we will hopefully be able to help you with your ban.

Thanks. Titoezz.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Lol Ethan, and I was using Temperrr, and wally just wanted me to make this post so he would remember to unban me so I dont think he needs any info

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
His name isn't in the ban list because it was an accidental ban and therefore did not need to be reported. I think he was pretty clear on what happened. A hacker was reported to shout, i went in and banned the client # but 360 had banned him a few seconds before which resulted in a wrongful ban.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
His name isn't in the ban list because it was an accidental ban and therefore did not need to be reported. I think he was pretty clear on what happened. A hacker was reported to shout, i went in and banned the client # but 360 had banned him a few seconds before which resulted in a wrongful ban.

:lmao: Tito wasn't being serious. You couldn't see the *sarcasm*?

I literally LOL at Tito's post! :lmao:

AVC

Banned
:lmao: Tito wasn't being serious. You couldn't see the *sarcasm*?

I literally LOL at Tito's post! :lmao:

sarcasm-demotivational-poster-1213733423.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Maybe we should make the rule that you actually have to spell your Thread Title correctly in order to have your ban appeal considered.

Have we had a single thread title in this section spelled correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom