Krew Scary Movie Night!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I edited my first post with some more suggestions for movies, also I have Paranormal activity 3 if you guys want to see that.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I vote Paranormal Activity 3. Hopefully I'll be able to make it. Don't know what time we're planning on taking the kids trick or treating yet.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I haven't even seen the first too, but I have heard it is predictable....and SCARY! Muhahahahaha.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
two*

and no. for the last time. they aint scary! I suggest something a little scarier? Maybe make a poll or something?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Ok I'll make a poll for those who would like to see something else, Also the current time I posted can be adjustable, I just posted that do we can have something to start from. I can move it to Sunday at the same time if that date may interfere with trick or treating.

PS you can get live stream on your iPhone/android and participate in the movie night from your mobile!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
We could do Sunday or Saturday possibly. You know how weekdays are for some people.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay Halloween is a Monday so having it on the weekend shouldn't be a big deal. And looking at the movie list again, Orphan or Silence of the Lambs could be good ones

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Lol @ how i can't come yet i'm still suggesting movies. Silence of the Lambs definitely. Orphan is shit. Stupid twist is stupid. I won't ruin it but it's stupid....

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Changed the date to Sunday, this may be more convinent for some people, also I'm still deciding between Silence of the Lambs and Paranormal Activity 3, may just pick one come Sunday.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Im in bro. Im not a big fan of scary movies though. We will see how well you guys can scare me

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well I played Paranormal Activity 3 on Sunday night, more because I just wanted to watch it than It being apart of the actual movie night, so I'll play Silence of the Lambs, on Monday night since i wont ill be at home that night. Although I could play PA3 again along with SotL if that would be better.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Doesnt matter what movie u show i wont be scared well maybe except for House on Haunted Hill that one got me

Top Bottom