Moamar Ghadafi DEAD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Execute prisoners as in inmates? Lethal injection is far from the most humane way to kill a person, IMO. Firing squad is much cleaner and quicker.

I didn't specify. It is certainly more humane than a bloody boddy being paraded around and then kept as a trophy.

And what part of "i support free libya" do you people not understand? I mean seriously. Answer the question.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Riku, you amaze me.......

When we execute prisoners, we make it as painless as possible, regardless of their crimes.

The whole thing is that the people are now free, not that the Ghadafi is dead.

4 year olds learn the words "treat your neighbors as you would like to be treated" and "two wrongs don't make a right"

I guess it takes time to actually make that part of your own personal constitution.

You've misunderstood me. I'm saying everyone was happy that he was captured and in custody, i was sort of questioning whether is was wise to execute or maybe hand him over to the americans?

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
You've misunderstood me. I'm saying everyone was happy that he was captured and in custody, i was sort of questioning weather is was wise to execute or maybe hand him over to the americans?

Why the fuck would they hand him over to the Americans?

Also, whether*. :p

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
To have a trial? I wouldn't expect them too, but it's barbaric what they did to him.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

i also, wasn't referring to the amount of pain on which they inflicted upon him, i'm of the opinion that he shouldn't have been treated that way, as i mentioned in my previous post.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
For once agree with felon.. Not to mention the pain and suffering this scumbag reaped upon his own people... He should have been made to suffer more IMO

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I hope none of you who say he didn't deserve a trial/humane execution are Christians or believe in god.

I don't, but you'd be a shitty one of either of those 2 if that is the case.

No he didn't give them fair trials. The whole point is that he can't do any harm anymore. Inflicting pain on him will get people nowhere. It's simple wordly barbarism, not the actions of people who look ahead and wish to rebuild and create a better world. Only the actions of those who are stuck in the past.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Uh huh.

Where the fuck in the bible is there the part about brutally murdering someone for their crimes as opposed to leaving the judgment up to god?

All I said was that makes you a SHITTY christian, not a fake one.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
not sure which page but eye for an eye seems to ring a bell....my own personal opinion aside of course...

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
lol yeh, it has much more to do with human nature than religion,all said and done its up to them to make it a change for the better ..we shall see

felon

Former Krew Member
Uh huh.

Where the fuck in the bible is there the part about brutally murdering someone for their crimes as opposed to leaving the judgment up to god?

All I said was that makes you a SHITTY christian, not a fake one.

I'm not a Christian at all. 0.o

PS. Never follow the biblical rules if you intend to have children. The punishment for disrespecting your parents is death by stoning. OH WAIT! THAT'S BRUTALLY MURDERING SOMEONE FOR THEIR CRIMES!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm not a Christian at all. 0.o

PS. Never follow the biblical rules if you intend to have children. The punishment for disrespecting your parents is death by stoning. OH WAIT! THAT'S BRUTALLY MURDERING SOMEONE FOR THEIR CRIMES!

Old testament. Not christians. At least not protestants.

Having been raised as a lutheran, I can assure you that is not taught.

Your point is utterly invalid, even though you have caps lock on.

Obviously there are crazy ritualistic things in the bible. How often do you see women killed for cheating on their husbands, and have it done in the name of god, and have that be socially acceptable? Never.

There are a lot of things in the Old Testament like that. Christians focus on the teachings of Jesus, however.

P.S. I assumed that your claim was true, but now looking back at it, it seems ridiculous. Post the quote from the bible.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Page 666, paragragh 12, verse 1.5
"thou shall smiteth down and tear apart the ragheaded prince"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

felon

Former Krew Member
He that curseth his father or his mother shall surely be put to death - Exodus 21:17

He that smiteth his father or his mother shall surely be put to death - Exodus 21:15

Also, in Deuteronomy 21:18-21, it talks about if you disobey your parents, you shall be stoned to death by the men of your city.

Is that enough sources for you?

Top Bottom