Moamar Ghadafi DEAD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Old testament.

Where in the bible does jesus talk about stoning your children?

It seems you have a very close-minded and dogmatic view of theology.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
When I originally used the term "biblical", I was using it as a translation from the Hebrew, "Halachic".

I was clearly talking about the Old Testament the whole time.

Oh and btw, Jesus, or ישו in Hebrew, pretty much took the Torah (the old testament), and took out all the things which would now be thought of as socially "wrong".

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Since I was talking about christians, why were you arguing about old testament shit and biblical in a.... jewish? sense.

And punctuation goes inside the quotation marks, smarty pants.

And there are still lots of things in the new testament that could be viewed as socially wrong.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I never made an effort at being grammatically correct, as that is a grade school skill, not a competition. That was the point I was making.

felon

Former Krew Member
Nah we had just begun to make petty insults towards the others intelligence. Not worth continuing that.

felon

Former Krew Member
I see you posting that as a petty attempt to get the last word, but you could also interpret this as the same, so let's just stfu.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
And there are still lots of things in the new testament that could be viewed as socially wrong.

Like? Would this be considered socially wrong?

Homosexual activity is illegal under SHARIA, though the prescribed penalties differ from one school of jurisprudence to another. For example, these Muslim-majority countries may impose the death penalty for sodomy and homosexual activities: Iran,[181] Nigeria,[182] Saudi Arabia,[183] Somalia.[184] In contrast, in some Muslim-majority countries such as Indonesia (outside of Aceh province),[185] Jordan, Egypt and Iraq, same-sex sexual acts are illegal but there is no specific penalty.[186][original research?]. In Turkey, homosexual acts in private between consenting individuals are legal.

Top Bottom