At&t - y u no....

AVC

Banned
Wally secretly prefers white.
Don't tell his wifey!

Mind you, strangely enough, black shows dirt up more than white. Don't ever buy a black car!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Funny you mention that! I've had 4 white cars and 1 black. I don't plan on getting a black one anytime soon :rage:

And actually, I openly prefer white. :p

AVC

Banned
Park a black car out in the sun on a hot day and tell me how good they are too!

Anymore talk like this and I'll have to move this thread to Automotive, LOL.

My first car was a Datsun 120Y with a black vinyl roof and black vinyl seats. No air con! SUMMER RAGE!!

Hang on , don't they say once you've had black you never go back? (not car related)

White cars are for gays too! Wait! My motorcycle is white! Oh, bikes don't count, phew...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Verizon is better for some areas and AT&T is better in others. Just really depends on where you are and what you're doing. I have family that lives in a small town in Indiana and no phone carrier has a tower close enough for them to get signal except Verizon. Each has a pro and a con. And... Black cars SUCK. My car is black and I die on hot days when I get in it. You can see the orange specs from our tree all over it. And the scratches stick out even more so than on white cars. Yes Andy, once you go black you never go back. I will never go back to a black car hehe.

Top Bottom