At&t - y u no....

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
AT&T, Y U NO carry Samsung Galaxy S2 in the store?!?!?!? :ffffuuuu:

I guess this is a sign that the 4s shall be mine. While at the store, I asked Siri how old she was... replied with, Which phone number of Gary do you want to call? :lmao: I've been reading online, if you ask Siri certain questions, it replies with funny stuff. :K By the way, Siri is awesome!! I also asked her, what the weather was like, and within 2 seconds, bam! Finding the nearest restaurants took 2 seconds as well. Definitely gonna save me some typing time!

Though, I do know that the wait time for the 4s is a good 2 weeks, I will give the Galaxy Nexus, the benefit of doubt. If it comes to an AT&T store by then, I'm all ears.

Anywho, I think AT&T is just aiming at having the iPhone as it's flagship phone. They had numerous of 'em at the store I went to. it was pure sex! :leghumper:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Sorry wtf Siri and Gary? you're going crazy.

LOL switch to Verizon mah maaan!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Is there a phone in the market that lets you download things like flash player, java, and stuff like that? That would be BOSS

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
That sucks that you couldn't play with the S II. Oh well, Maybe you can get the Galaxy S IV when your contract ends :p

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Verizon blows goats here.. AT&T I have had since they were known as Comcast and have never had any issues.. It's funny I started out with a Bag phone (who remembers them?). It came in a nice fake leather case and I stored it under the seat when I wasn't using it. The phone itself sucked (as all mobiles did then). Then we got these big ass cell phones and we thought they were so cool. The only thing you could do back then was make a phone call, there was no texting, no internet for the phones and the battery lasted 2 hours if you were lucky. Now whatever you do online you can do on a cell phone. It blows my mind sometimes just thinking about it. The funniest thing I can remember about iphones was taking my 70 year old mom to the phone store for an upgrade and her insisting on an iPhone 4. She absolutely loves it

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Verizon sucks in a lot of places. My father, who travels constantly, used to use verizon, but since he got service no where he needed it (pretty much in really busy business districts, which is where you'd expect to need service the most), he switched to At&t.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The funniest thing I can remember about iphones was taking my 70 year old mom to the phone store for an upgrade and her insisting on an iPhone 4. She absolutely loves it

holy guacamole!!! NICE!!!! :hi5: to your mom!

I would love for my mom to be able to use an iPhone, buuuuut she barely even knows how to use a simple "free" phone :K. She speaks spanish only, and though I can change the language on the phone, she's not technically inclined.

And Verizon raped us with new contract because of a simple name-change on the account. I had made it very clear that if that would happen, I wouldn't go with the name change. I got one expensive bill from Verizon when I switched to AT&T.. m( Verizon can go fuck themselves! Besides, at my old job the service sucked... I get slightly better service here, so I'm happy with AT&T at the moment.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
cleverbot.com is fun too. AT&T needs to pick it up on the phones(other than the Ipwn). By next Feb, when my contract gets renewed, the best phone ever better be out! As far as service goes, it is getting better and some phones pick up signal better than others. My crapp GoPhone always has a great signal, but my dad's Inspire is crap sometimes.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, I have noticed that my basic phones get way better signal than my dad's iPhone. We have tested this.

I really see no reason to get verizon unless you have very specific needs.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
cleverbot.com is fun too. AT&T needs to pick it up on the phones(other than the Ipwn). By next Feb, when my contract gets renewed, the best phone ever better be out! As far as service goes, it is getting better and some phones pick up signal better than others. My crapp GoPhone always has a great signal, but my dad's Inspire is crap sometimes.

Galaxy nexus comes out in like 2 weeks, and Galaxy S III will be coming out sometime early next year and is sure to not disappoint.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Best Buy, Y U NO have a real SGSII??? :rage:

That's right, I went to Best Buy, to check out the SGS2 and all they had was those damn fake phones.... I guess it's not meant to be...

Anywho, Sprint's version of the S2 has a slightly lesser bump on the bottom which I like a tad bit but AT&T's version, is still... I dunno..

Either way, I think I'll just order the 4s (white)

e47297d4364254885d3eac6c_iphone-4s-sprint.jpg

sexy right? :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
White phones are for fags!

:ghey: lol

the white phone looks much better. And you don't see the white phones much, hence when it comes time to sell my 3GS, I can ask for a premium for it ;)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
So why can't you get a black phone, huh? What's wrong with black? Black is sad because you don't like it. Racist.

Top Bottom