"That awkward moment" game

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
That awkward moment when Ethan says he needs to wash his hands and that his mouse is sticky....
I was eating kettle corn, and for some reason my hands smelled like tennis balls! m(

That awkward moment when you don’t know whether or not you should hug a person goodbye when you just met them.
That awkward moment when you wave at someone and they don’t see you.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
That awkward moment when someone uses as an excuse saying that weight runs in their family, and you say, no-one runs in your family.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
The awkward moment when I wanted to hold my fart, the second I stand, it blasted so loud the next class can hear.....and it was during exam time so complete silence.....

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
the awkward moment when you're too obsessed with looking into your scope at the sniper house in Broadcast that you have no idea someone is taking his time to aim at your head and kill you.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
that awkward moment when you are playing bowling, run -> throw the ball -> fall down yourself -> slide 5 meters on the track :giggle: (luckly it wasn't me = just saw some fat 3teen boy) :giggle:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
that awkward moment when you meet an old friend and they remember your name, but you dont remember theirs
that awkward moment when a homeless guy walks up and says you owe them money
that awkward moment when you try to scare someone but fail
that awkward moment when your walking on the street and step on a snail

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
That awkward moment when you post a comment in the shout ...then you realize the time stamp was for 45 minutes agom(

Reactions: AVC

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
that awkward moment when you day dream and stare at someone without knowing :stare:

SABORTOOTH

Private First Class
that awkward moment when you are getting busy with a fine woman and her husband pulls up!!
that awkward moment when you walk into a house with a friend to buy some weed and you are the only white guy!!
that awkward moment when you meet a girl online and go to meet them and she looks nuthin like her online pick!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
That awkward moment when you walk into a Walmart... That awkward moment when you say a Krew members name every sentence in this thread.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
the awkward moment wen you can't think of anything awkward, so you start to write this, but is really awkward so its awkward and you have seconds thoughs and erase the post but then you want to play in the game so you write this awkward post.

That awkward moment when you have to agree with cent0

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
That awkward moment early in the morning when you got morningwood and ur mom forces u to get up of bed and she won't leave your room until you've got up...

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
That awkward moment when you read this thread and thought Tras meant an interactive game, and kept looking for a link...

I

iMP

That Akward Moment When A Fat Guy Runs By Your Car Wearing Legwarmers and Soffes..

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The awkward moment when a guy in the class makes an ofensive joke (RACISM!!!!!) and nobody laughs at it....

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
that awkward moment when the cute bank teller is saying something,and you realize it's "excuse me" and you look up from staring at her boobies:w00t::eek:

Top Bottom