[SOLVED] I get banned whitout reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I'm really sorry, I missed this thread, yes I banned him, and I thought it was okay if I build up a few bans for say a week and then post them? If not, I shall start posting them straight away.

On my notepad I wrote that he was wallhacking. I had noticed him a previous day wallbanging a lot, but left before i could do anything. I specced him again the next day to make sure. he was following people through walls, and every wallbang hit someone. If he has been unbanned due to my not seeing this thread, it doesn't particularly matter, if he was nice enough to make an appeal, we can always reban him if he hacks again.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Hehe, i'll post things asap from now on, I think I banned him while my brother was out for 10mins taking a break from working and he came back just as I banned.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
And this is why we have the 72 hr window.

Posting bans asap is always best, but i've written mine down at times and forgot about them until the next day as well. No harm done. XD

AVC

Banned
I found the easiest way is to have a shortcut icon to the bans thread on your desktop.
Do a ban, hit the windows key, open the link, and post the ban straight away. Takes like 30 seconds at best.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, what avc said ^. Also, if you have xfire or steam you don't have to leave the game to post. Before I go into the broadcast server, I sometimes turn on the web browser that comes with one of those programs then I log onto our website. I don't even have to leave the game to post the ban. Hope that helps :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I mean really...... just post the bans right away.

But at least there's no douche on our staff making shitty bans :D

,....or bands for that matter.

Do your part to prevent shitty bands! XD

but really, be considerate. If you know you aren't gonna be checkin' every thread in the appeal section for a couple of days, post all your bans ahead of time. Or like if you're going out of town or will be away for a while, post all your bans before you go.

J

Jartsa

I am not something namechanger!!! And i am not wallhacker!!! I don't know how i can use hack!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

How i can be hacker, when i don't know how i can use hack????:rage:

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Hey felon, you memory wrong, i never wallhack!

J

Jartsa

What is funny?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

And i get something message, what is it?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry i got carried away. Wally will probably post in this thread and let you know the outcome. If Felon says you were wallhacking though i wouldn't count on being un-banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom