'Limited Connection'?

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
'Limited Acess'?

Another 'help me' thread...
Can someone PLEASE help me. I stayed up till 1 backing up my sisters laptop ready to do a factory reset.. The only problem problem is, is that it says 'limited access'. Shes on windows 7 with a Toshiba laptop (same as mine).

If you need anymore info, please ask.

unleduph.png

unled2fg.png

Last edited:

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
But my internet IS working, but hers isnt. hmm.. I still try your suggestion.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Did you try the windows troubleshooting? That usually comes up with an issue which you can then try and fix and or Google to solve the problem. You can also call your ISP and see if they offer any decent tech support. Shouldn't be that difficult to sort out.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If moving closer to the router doesn't help... Reboot the laptop. If that fails, I would delete the SSID from your network preferences and add it again. If that doesn't work, do as Houston said. If all else fails, reformat the laptop anyway, you don't need the Internet connection.

AVC

Banned
But my internet IS working, but hers isnt. hmm.. I still try your suggestion.

Yeah, but the DHCP lease time may have expired on her port. What does this means? REBOOT!

It's the first thing you should ever do. Modems, routers, mobile phones, whatever. Reboot. Thgree times if necessary.

I just rebooted my phone and my signal strength went up by over 50%. WTF is with that

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have done EVERYTHING. Ive system restored till march, then I just decided to factory reset. Both of them DIDNT work. Were thinking of taking it to a PC store and getting them to have a look at it..

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
copy the internet settings on your pc to a usb and plug it into hers.
the settings would be copied on hers automatically and get it working.

[usb1.jpg

Attachments

• USB.jpg
    USB.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Top Bottom