V'K on S6 Situation

PwnSauce

Banned
Ok,
here's a story. S6, the new 24/7 broadcast has some regulars using the clan name V'K.
Most seem ok but two have become abusive lately.

See images below.

Now, my perspective is this: We spend a lot of time, patience and money supporting our servers to create a friendly gaming krew-munity where people can come and play together.
So, for kids to come to our homes and act abusively to us then rage quit quite honestly shows extreme disrespect and disregard for us and our efforts.

We just got an apology so let's forget this bs.
Fookers, lol.

Pwn

night-woof.png

fauxLG.png

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think they need to make an apology on the forum, i find that rather pointless as it doesn't really change anything. The change will come IF they decide to start acting right on s6. I've already banned one a few weeks ago. If they continue to be abusive or "accidentally" recruit, which was what spawned that whole argument posted above, then we can take action against the offenders.

After seeing what Tito posted those two should have been banned immediately IMO.

That's how i see it.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
They are just too immature for their own good. They get owned, then whine and quit like little babies it seems. An apology would be nice....I mean, they are using our server. If they want to whine, they can go somewhere else.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

and apparently, they want to recruit after seeing the photos Tito posted.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Didn't know what this all was about until now. The recruiting part is prolly the worst. Can't belieave they didn't get banned when they sent several recruitment messages on the server.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I don't have the password + no super/admin was on at the time that's why. But i'm pretty sure their behaviour will stay like this whatever we do... especially FAUX's.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
WTF is wrong with these upstart smart ass punk clans that feel they can do whatever they want, wherever they want.. It's really fucking pathetic

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
What started the argument with you and v'k in the first place "PwnSauce"? I never ran into them but they don't seem to be fun to be around.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
My 2p worth. These servers are Wally's home. We are his invited guests and need to abide by the house rules. Don't like the rules? You are welcome to leave. If you don't want to leave you will be ejected.

Simples

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Man, not only is that disrespectful, but it shows how much effort they're putting into their clan! They can't manage to fork out a couple of clams to get their own server, so instead they look for hapless suckers in someone else's. Sad...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
According to a couple people they have been asking for Teamspeak names, etc and are recruiting that way. Perhaps it's time to ban this fucking group once and for all

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

shouldnt this thread be moved to the Server Issues section?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
According to a couple people they have been asking for Teamspeak names, etc and are recruiting that way. Perhaps it's time to ban this fucking group once and for all

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

shouldnt this thread be moved to the Server Issues section?

If that's the case, we best start banning.

Top Bottom