Torn Ligament

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Ok so I just started soccer like 2 weeks ago and I already torn my Legament and they take like 6 months to hear and I really hate my life and so everytime I try to walk I limp which means Im not the fastest kid on my team anymore UGGGGGGG my life sucks well hows your life going guys? :troll:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I once went trough soccer practice with a broken ankle LOL. dude hope you get better!

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
hope it heals up alright, you should use a cane if it hurts :x

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
UGGGGGGG my life sucks

10270909.jpg
Hai Nitroz. :K

Hope you're staying off of it as much as you can. Be sure to follow the doctor's orders so it heals faster. Good luck.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Lol Im still skating I dont care what the doctors say, I have this like really tight thing that feels like a cast that I wear which feels like it cuts off my blood thing

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Not skating for like 6 months will make me suck at skateboarding, and my parent paid alot of money for me to play soccer and I dont want to get fat

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you don't let it heal properly, it will get much worse later down the road. Take it easy if you care about the long term effects.

And just take it easy on the munchie cravings. You're still young, you'll lose the weight a lot quicker now. So don't worry about it too much. You're skinny as it is.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
hmmm, same thing happened to me on my left ankle. Broke a ligament in 2008 and another one on 2009. Meaning if I have another serious injury there I wont be able to do sports anymore...

And yea, I also had 6 months of rest (both times). My advice: as soon as u can move freely go for long walks in your neighborhood (preferably with someone else to have fun and in case somthing happens to you). This way not only u will heal faster but also ur legs muscles wont shrink too much due to lack of activity. After the 4 or 5 month u can also do some static bike to train teh ankle and make it move a bit more.

Hope it helps, and get better soon!

Last edited:
Top Bottom