Sabortooth's intro

SABORTOOTH

Private First Class
Name:gene tadlock
CoD4 Username:SABORTOOTH
Explain the meaning of your username:well i had this name at the begining of df2. a long time ago. but they had a clan named sabres and i wasnt apart of that clan and so i changed my spelling.also im from deep south and we only have 1 tooth or i would be SABORTEETH!
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:since gaming was
Time you usually play:diferent times whenever i can get some internet
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:got the game,searched servers yours came up.started to play and liked the servers then TOTAL ASS turned me on to your website

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?was in USsoldiers in deltaforce 2 but none on cod

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:im usually a good guy till stupid comes along and screws my mood up. i love the sunrises and try to catch as many as i can. and everyones my friend till they give me cause not to be.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome (officially) Sabor! Glad to see you made an intro, and keep doing what your doing! I'll try to answer any questions you may have!:happy:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welcome officially to the forums Gene.. Info on joining can be found on the link in my sig or feel free to ask me..

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Gee Sabor I feel like I've already met you somewhere before...oh yeah!S1!jk jk
Glad to see you make it official although someone should have clued you in earlier(coughtotalcough)..Nah good to see you brah

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome sabor. Nice intro man :D

Now just stick around, stay active, and that invitation will eventually come

TOTAL_ASSAULT

Private First Class
He told me he had done this already ...He only signed up but , didnt post his intro glad you made it here... one tooth...he really has three lol

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey man welcome! I seen you quite a bit on S1.. I'm surprised you didn't get your ass here earlier! :D
Hope you stick around, we got a pretty good krew here!

Top Bottom