[SOLVED] Redbone- Perm banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbone

Private First Class
I was banned at 8 pm EST. on 10/11/11. I dont know why. There was a hacker in th server at the time and it may have been a mistake. I am on the server all the time and have played with alot of KKK members. I dont hack/cheat or spawn camp at all. Help me out here fellas. i was on the broadcast server at the time.

Thanks in advance.

Redbone

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Was the hacker who was on a name changer?

Well the ban hasn't been posted yet. Are you sure it's a permanent ban and not a temp. ban?

If it's permanent you will have to wait until the mod/admin who banned you posts in here and tells why.

Last edited:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wasn't me, I've played with this guy on there A LOT and ever seen him do anything wrong at all. I think this may be a mistake IMO, but we'll see what the mod that banned him says.. And also like D said, was it a temp ban or perma ban? That would help out.

Redbone

Private First Class
It was perm ban for sure, at least thats what it said when i tried to get into the server. I appreciate you guys looking into it for me. I really like the servers and the way that you enforce the rules posted. Thanks

PwnSauce

Banned
well, that's the nicest ban appeal I've seen.

Hope this gets figured out soon so we can see you on the servers again.

Pwn

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
well, that's the nicest ban appeal I've seen.

Hope this gets figured out soon so we can see you on the servers again.

Pwn
That's because it's a really nice guy and he knows he done nothing wrong. No need to be aggresive or anything like that if you KNOW you didn't do anything wrong.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
That was me! :) :troll:

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

jkjk I can't I'm not a mod (info for redbone)

btw dont you want to join us if u like our severs Red? :)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
why do we wait for some mod to report the ban? he maybe forgot about it at all...

We have to do everything to help redbone we all know he is a nice guy and fair player. Wally please lift the ban ASAP.

We wastes redbone's time plus we can loose a good player if he will find some new place to play on

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I think it was me. I may have hit the wrong bind key. I have them set up for kick, temp ban and perma ban. It should have just been a kick for spawn camping.

MikeK- We should wait for a mod to respond. What if it was some hacker with /rcon block and we just let him back in just because he sounds like a nice guy? I always find it strange how some people are willing to throw their full support behind a new player instead of the mods. We are mods for a reason, we have earned it. We are not perfect but we do our best.

Please un-ban redbone

redbone please don't spawncamp

Redbone

Private First Class
I appreciate the support guys. I dont cause any problems at all except killing you guys to much...j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom