not really rage

SABORTOOTH

Private First Class
Hello my kkk friends or at least i hope i got some. It's not really rage im feeling its more of not understanding. i been of forums now since july.i been a little active on forums but not alot.i'm on your servers all i can possibly be. most of the time for hours upon hours.I help everyone i can with there questions on all things i know on cod4.im on chatbox all the time. i am not an asshole to people unless they deserve it lol.i treat you all with a gr8 deal of respect.i think i have done everything that was asked of me as far as the activity goes.so in saying all this i was just wondering why i havent been asked to be a member! i will not ask to be one because i think it should be a honor to be asked to be one and asking to be one just dont seem right.if there is a problem with me i really would like to know.think i at least deserve that.
ok i'm through with my whining and venting lol. if someone could give me an answer i would greatly appreciate it. ty for your time and space
your COD4 friend SABOR !!!!!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You could be a bit more active in the forums.. You've been noticed I know.. Just give it time

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Hey Sabor i was wondering the same thing...anyway you get my pre-vote,it's always more fun when ur on ..

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Like Houston said, just step up the forum/shoutbox activity a little and you will be a respectful candidate! ;). You are on the servers all the time, great job on that!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You do play on s1 a lot but you only have five forum posts in three months, this one being the fifth. I have the shout box up 24/7 and i hardly see you in there. You seem like a good guy and would probably make a good member, but i don't know if many people here really know you beyond S1.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You do play on s1 a lot but you only have five forum posts in three months, this one being the fifth. I have the shout box up 24/7 and i hardly see you in there. You seem like a good guy and would probably make a good member, but i don't know if many people here really know you beyond S1.

Yeah I agree, I also see you alot in S1 but I hardly ever see you here. I don't have to much to say since I'm not as active as I used to be but we hardly EVER see you here at all. Just gotta be more active and show that you really wanna become a member.. :D

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Don't worry Sabor your time will come. I was around |KKK| for a while before I got asked to join the krew because I wasn't active on the forums that much too. Don't take it as we don't like you or don't want you apart of the krew.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
really u have to be more active on forums man:) WIll be great to have a member like you but the main thing of KKK recruiting is we wait till all members will know forum member we make a recruit so forum activity is your only chance

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Like the others already said you have to be more active on the forum and then I'm sure you'll be a recruit soon.

Good Luck Sabor!!

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I've played a lot with you Sabor, but didn't know you were interested in joining. I'd suggest hanging around the shout, and posting some more so you are better known by the Krew. Then you would have a much better chance of 1. being nominated and 2. given an invitation.

AVC

Banned
I don't even know who he is (at first reading), then read the amount of posts which explained it.

Trouble is, around here, there are many time zones. So the forum is the only way to cover off everyone, rather than just being in server.

AVC

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't even find an intro for SABOR.

What's with the all-caps name anyway?

A big part of being in the Krew, is not all about playing COD (or whatever, TF2). It's also about getting to know the Krew by means of the shout, and the forum. Players in similar timezones may get to know each other in their server of choice but this can exclude a large part of the Krew.

Top Bottom