[SOLVED] re-appeal of ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Grad! Long time no see!!!

I would definitelly want you to be back on our servers. I think that if people are forgiving Mass, who was a hacker, we can defenitelly allow Grad back as well. Btw, are u still in TWD?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I don't remember him at all so sure unban him.

This means I'm on the Tapatalks :3

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Was grad one of the ones that was recruiting or is he one of the ones that just got thrown under the ban hammer because of other people?

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Keep the TWD clan banned.. Recruiting is wrong no matter how you look at it

Thats why Im asking if hes still on TWD. Theres no problem for him to play on our servers if hes not.

AND FFS! do u think massnightmare deserves another chance and grad doesnt. thats just being a fuking asshole. Yes Im pulling a stevo but its the truth!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Was grad one of the ones that was recruiting or is he one of the ones that just got thrown under the ban hammer because of other people?

It was the latter.

I'd vote for un-ban if there was a poll. :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well since TWD doesn't seem to be much of a problem anymore and he wasn't directly recruiting, i don't see a problem with un-banning him, IMO.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Keep the TWD clan banned.. Recruiting is wrong no matter how you look at it

You're one of them the guys that agreed with stevo that he didn't do anything wrong LOL (which is a valid point like you said). In my opinion he didn't except for joining TWD. He still hasn't said if he's with them or not, but is that enough to still keep him perma banned??

I understand the reason for keeping him banned, but in a way it just doesn't seem right. Just because his members were recruiting doesn't IMO mean that he SHOULD also be punished for it. Of course this will lite some controversy so let's have more of it people before it's voted on.

I'll have to think a little more about it, but I'd probably vote to unban also. Just doesn't really seem right to me since he didn't do a single thing wrong on our servers.. except for joining that clan.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Unban. I forgot about him as well, which doesn't mean an automatic unban, but he has stuck around, and hopefully learned his lesson(even though I don't know if he was one of the people recruiting).

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
If he was thrown under the ban hammer, and has come to us and asked for an unban I think we should grant it. I know he was in a clan that messed up on our servers, but that doesn't mean he did personally. He likes our servers, and didn't do anything directly wrong, unless you consider being in the clan wrong... and he's looking to get to play again. Give him a chance, like mass, keep an eye on him, and if he's still in the clan, and decides to recruit. Perm ban him and never look back.

Gradalis

Private First Class
Now im The leader of TWD and be sure noone from TWD will recruit in your servers, i just want to play with my friends and good people from KKK (spent lot of time playing in your server). And if you unban me i can even help you with reporting hackers, spawn campers, ESPECIALLY RECRUITERS :shooting: (coz my time zone differs from yours)
P.S. If you want i can come without tags

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I don't think the tags matter at all. I think the reason you were banned was simply because we were annoyed by your clans activity, pretty much the same reason that (RE)Lucam was banned and then unbanned.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Welcome man!:hi5:! I'm really happy your ban is gonna be lifted!:bounce:! Hope to see ya at the battlefield!:shooting:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom