School = cancelled. I'm fken scared to death LOL

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_19044864?nclick_check=1 my fuck shooting happened on the stret next next to mine. 2 dead and 6 injured? Serious stuff man! I GO TO THIS LIQOUR STORE EVERYTIME I NEEDA BUY SOME QUICK THINGS. They cancelled school and everything..literally, I woke up to the sound of two helicopters over my head.... Wit do you guys think?

PwnSauce

Banned
Few things:
1. What's a "Fuck Shooting"
2. Why is a kid going to a liquor store?
3. Fire your english teacher lol!

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
My fuck!* shooting...* my grammar doesn't matter right now the police just knocked on my door !

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
wait....he's stilll at large? Bro get the hell out of there,so much for a "safety meeting" huh?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Unfortunatly this shit happens everyday it seems like..

The bright side is that the reporter is pretty hot

LQ.jpg

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I go to a ghetto school in a ghetto naborhood and there was a shooting right when our school had a fire drill so when we went outside we started hearing shots fired and so everyone was screaming and running and my heart was pounding like crazy and that was like 2 years ago when I was in like 6th grade Im in 8th now but yeah no one got hurt though so that was good. Theres a lot of gang members in the naborhood.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Thing is Nitroz, Cupertino = Asian city, everyone is asian here !
Like more than half of the high school graduates = Stanford or harvard easy.
There must be a total of 10 black people here, so these things rarely happen.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Thing is Nitroz, Cupertino = Asian city, everyone is asian here !
Like more than half of the high school graduates = Stanford or harvard easy.
There must be a total of 10 black people here, so these things rarely happen.

Be more racist? lol.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I'm with Master on this one, racism is something we don't put up with and two, I'm not sure how your gun laws are but I hope your parents have one to defend you and the family, if not then I'm sorry to hear. This is on of the main reasons we have our second amendment is to protect ourselves from criminals and also a "too big to fail Government", but that's another story in itself.

AVC

Banned
Cent0;81517 I woke up to the sound of two helicopters over my head.... Wit do you guys think?[/QUOTE said:
I think that anyone who runs, is a VC.

Anyone who stays still is a well disciplined VC.

Stay indoors. Bad things happen outside.

Top Bottom