Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Hey guys its been a long time since.....anyway i have learned my lesson since then and im actually playin alot better so I thought to make another appeal and if someone would like put a poll if they want or not idc.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I added a poll and my vote is yes. One mistake shouldn't be held against you forever. I don't think you would do it again and i don't see you breaking the rules again. Worst comes to worst we would just re-ban you.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I would have to agree with Damage. I think you deserve a second chance, and if worst comes to worst another ban can be put in place and will not be up lifted. I think you sticking around has in some ways proved you do want to be an active player on the kkk servers. I vote yes.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yeah, I think that at this stage it's reasonable to unban him, after all, if all hackers are banned forever, where would wally be? :D

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The fact that you stuck around for so long and took our abuse shows me it's time to unban you.. Good luck

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Sure why not, like you guys said he's stuck around for quite some time and took our shiz too, and I really don't think he'll do it again so yes from me.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ban him for life! I just like being a rebel and not voting the same as everyone else. Just kidding I voted yes unban you.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
I agree with 517Houston and hes really nice and he gets so much crap put on him and I say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom