how to make an introduction

M

Massey

Hello, my name is Isaiah and i would like to be one of the members... i am on cod4 all the time and like to play on your server kkk broadcast.... i was on a few minutes ago and there were no admins but alot of spawncampers... i changed my name from boss to KKK Deric and acted like i was an admin and got alot of them to stop except one of them his name was don g something and if i was an admin i would have kicked him! so with that said i was wondering if maybe you could make me and admin!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Are-you-serious.jpg

GTFO-Throwing.jpg

On a serious note: Please read the how to make an introduction first. Make the introduction. After a while, ussually 1 month, you might get inivted to join the krew and will wear the baby k. After a time, you have to play a friendly scrim to become a full KKK member. Then you might wanna fill a form to become mod and its up to the admins to decide weather you can get that privilege. Hope it helps!

PS: We have mods online around 90% of the time. Just ask in our shout for a mod to come help you. And please DO NOT wear KKK tags anymore.

PPS: oh and Damage, looks like u have a new GOSS for you! :D

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Please refrain from doing this in the future. Your name will also have to be changed as you are not a member. Please do not add the |KKK| to your name at anytime or pretend to be an admin.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
:smh: "so with that said i was wondering if maybe you could make me and admin!".....Not happening anytime soon bro. And yes, please do not use |KKK| tags until you become a legit member, or impersonate our staff. But anyways, Welcome to the forums, hope you can edit your intro!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wally beat me at funny pictures. Its not like I had any chance to win.... :lmao:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This is too laughable LOL.. I've seen some shit before but nothing quite like this :lmao:

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
lol Well if your confused Massey this is what going on:
1. You did not make a proper intro
2. You put the KKK tags in your name which you have not earned.
As previously stated by Trasgu (Full Member) you must make a proper intro, then wait for month or so while being active and mature on both the servers and forum, in that month or so of activity you will be selected as a krew recruit and at that time you will wear a baby k as your tags as a sign of recruitment, then you must stay active for another month or so until your scrim and after that you will become a member with the full privilege of wearing your |KKK| tags. after that you will proceed to become an mod if you are found worthy. Good Luck and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to PM me.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
also hip, you kinda forgot the fact that he impersonated a mod, lol.

Yeah LOL that's the most important thing that he did wrong. Hip is still new too though so it's not a big deal with that. You certainly don't need to EVER impersonate a mod, whether it's good intentions or not. That's a privileged position that's earned over time.

Is it just me or does Hip almost already seem like a member?? lol :D

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lol Well if your confused Massey this is what going on:
1. You did not make a proper intro
2. You put the KKK tags in your name which you have not earned.
As previously stated by Trasgu (Full Member) you must make a proper intro, then wait for month or so while being active and mature on both the servers and forum, in that month or so of activity you will be selected as a krew recruit and at that time you will wear a baby k as your tags as a sign of recruitment, then you must stay active for another month or so until your scrim and after that you will become a member with the full privilege of wearing your |KKK| tags. after that you will proceed to become an mod if you are found worthy. Good Luck and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to PM me.

said by the very experienced recruit:giggle::giggle:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Why, just why? why u need to put that small sentence and revive this dead thread.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
This is the first time I've seen this! Hahahahaha! This is hilarious!

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
:lmao: so true Houston. Read earlier that Wally and Pwn messed with the guy some more (that wasn't meant to sound dirty) but some how it did...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
This intro needs to be kept forever. I lol'd myself nearly 5 and a half times. :LOL:

Top Bottom