Google Chrome confirmed for malware/botnet

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
1317402474864.png

That's right folks, google chrome has been picked up my MSE anti virus.

Want to keep your information safe, but you really like chrome? Not a problem. You have a options

SR-Iron, based off of chromium and has all botnet/malware related things removed. If you want to download it, go here http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_download.php

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Joe wasn't you the big "chrome" guy here LOL, anyways I don't trust anything that Google does even though I have a damn Android phone, which is made by Google. Nice post man people need to know these things ;)

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Ive Been using chrome forever and never had a problem and btw fck MSE it sucks ass I recommend Getting Avast Pro. You can always get Avast Free Antivirus if you don't want to pay or just pirate the pro. and for the more advanced viruses like a rootkit that MSE or Avast will not pick up use HitmanPro I currently have a pirated version of HitmanPro 3.5 and it worked wonders for me when I had a nasty rootkit virus that would redirect me to all sorts of sites. And I find that Firefox is probably the best sub for chrome

Top Bottom