Private First Class
Name:Abner Rangel
CoD4 Username: Amzer
Explain the meaning of your username: Just A NickName
Steam: -
X-Fire: -
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 3 Months
Time you usually play: After school, after 2:00, Weekends
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Convicted Felon, Grey Fox, City Child. A Few More i can't remember

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
No I Havent
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:

Ive been playing In your guys' servers for a while :D i play regularly and i know a few members already. i also hate cheaters, and spawn campers, etc. i love chatting with people while playing, and not offending other players.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
How's his different than a proper intro?? Looks the same to me.. Anyways welcome man! I've seen you several times on there. Enjoy your stay. :D
Notice; "Last edited by Amzer; 49 Minutes Ago at 05:34 PM."
Ergo, I posted before that.
Noli me accusare!

Amzer

Private First Class
yea Sorry I Didn't Notice Yur Post, But i noticed the link to create a proper one :) So Now What DO I Do? :)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
yea Sorry I Didn't Notice Yur Post, But i noticed the link to create a proper one :) So Now What DO I Do? :)

hi amzer welcome to forms! all you have to do is stay active and show some R-E-S-P-E-C-T and no1 gets hurt ^^

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Convicted Felon

Another thing you have to do, is PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE never confuse me with him again...

Welcome man.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums Amzer! Hope to play with you sometime, and If you have any questions, I will be glad to help you out!

PwnSauce

Banned
Hey Amzer!
Seen you around the servers. Welcome aboard.

I've actually been to Santa Maria. Nice countryside out there.

Pwn
:pwn:

Amzer

Private First Class
Dang You People Are Awesome.. So Wait.. Convicted Felon, And |kkk| Felon Are 2 different People? :eek: And Pwn Sauce You Came Here? :D Lol

Top Bottom