Yogi Intro

Y

Yogi

Name:Cosmin
CoD4 Username: Yogi
Explain the meaning of your username: I am a Yogi
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: full time Counter Strike on my childhood now started call of duty for 1 year
Time you usually play:1-2 houres per day
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
on the server i had seen your anouncement
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
no i did not
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I wanna be a KKK :p

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums, Yogi! Feel free to ask me any questions, and stick around!:happy:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum Yogi! Hope to see you around in game. If you have questions, ask anyone here, we're all pretty willing to help you out no matter what the issue if at all possible :D Get to know everyone and have fun

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
welcome to this humble krew....well not really but who cares, relax and browse the forums you soon realize almost every thread will make you :LOL:

try to stay active!

Y

Yogi

Thx all for the welcome
But what about my application? will i be allowed to be a baby k or...?
Please if somebody could help me i will very grateful,
All the best,
Yogi

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Just stay active here you wont get ur k a second after you made ur intro. Show us that u like this clan and really want to be part of it and youll get ur baby k in a while. Check out the topic we have for that if you want more info about it. Good luck

Y

Yogi

thanks again for the help.
I like taking part of clan , of course. Before i was playing a lot of Counter Strike (i know many don't like it) and i was in a clan and taking part in battles etc.
I play on the server quite often, the broadcast one. If you want ....test me... or how can i prove i am trustful ?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yogi, just be yourself, stay active on the forum and servers, and be friendly with us. Over time, your trust will be gained, and you will be a k in no time. Don't rush it though because patience is something else we look at :happy:

Y

Yogi

hey all KKKs how are you doing? i was still playing on the servers but i still did not get any replay regarding my request for the clan.. can somebody give me a clue of my status?:D

Top Bottom