Smallbeans Intro.

S

Smallbeans

Name:Mitchell
CoD4 Username:Smallbeans
Explain the meaning of your username:Alike the youtube sensation i found the name rather cool and catchy :)
Steam:cV.Mitch
X-Fire:Do not use it as it is breaking my files
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:10 Years
Time you usually play:Anytime during the day or night :)
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:A few KKK members have refered me to the clan :)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
{HC} I got kicked as my hardrive crashed

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I am a very energetic teen, am always friendly and i just love to pc game :) Thanks for the chance, Have a beautiful day :)

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome Mitchell, Keep active and you should be recruited in no time! If you have any problems with anything talk to one of our staff.
Plan to pwn you later :)

S

Smallbeans

Thank you sir :)

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Wha?! It thinks i'm 12!?!?!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lol welcome.

I think it thinks you are 12 cuz you made some mistake while registring XD XD XD

And mercy if you wanna own a guy its your problem but if you want 12 years old boy.... I think you will be asked some few questions by police XD XD XD XD XD

Last edited:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
welcome beans, i think ive played with the HC before .-.

cya on the battlefield! :nyancat:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum beans. If you have any questions, anyone here is more than willing to help. Don't be afraid to get to know everyone here either :D

Top Bottom