Member's Location Map

Sebaot

Corporal
|K3| Member
Nice Work Ethan...but My Flag has Chackgore's info and he doesn't have a flag...Weird!:D

Ok Wait... I see mine now... but Chack's flag doesn't show at all...

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
nice map

---------- Post added September 18th, 2011 at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was September 17th, 2011 at 08:28 PM ----------

Ethan please add recruits too = It'll be a lot more comfortable for scrims

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
He clearly put the drool emote... can't see them on tapatalk tho, so that might be it.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Newest Members: Paigeboo and Vold have been added. Golden, I need the area in which you reside in order to add you to the map.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Newest members: Kreubs, H1P, and Mal. Please provide your location and timezone if you want to be added to the map.

---------- Post added November 3rd, 2011 at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was October 31st, 2011 at 09:36 PM ----------

Map is updated. GoldenFire, please give me your location if you want to be included!

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Newest members: Rival, Sabortooth, Nightmare, and SiloHunter have been added, along with Macbeth.

GoldenFire, I need your location; Sabortooth, I need your city location(if you want).

Also, names on the map are now in alphabetical order.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Take is now Tabarnak

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

And Trasgu is spanish but lives in Tangeir...

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Mikek are u seriouslly stalking me or something? Its kinda creepy now... :lol:

Top Bottom