Banned Player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Graham and Damage both witnessed .:GF:. Blackhawk on server 3 today recruiting multiple times even after told not to do so.

End result was Insta-Ban :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea it was kinda funny cos when i asked him about he said ... all i did was ask the question who wants to join the RF clan.. lol.. and this was after i told him it results in ban... even worse he had like 3 players asking how to join HIS clan on KKK servers! Maybe put the no recruiting warning in the console messages? What do you think wally?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Oh yea I agree with Damage, I think this also should be put in the console with the warnings, and probably add them to our binds as well :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Oh yea I agree with Damage, I think this also should be put in the console with the warnings, and probably add them to our binds as well :D

I added them to #2 and #3. I'll take care of #1 sometime this weekend.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Beda[Ger said:
link=topic=70.msg1322#msg1322 date=1263677657]
how many guys are banned from the servers?

Yes i hate banning ppl unless they really deserve it and ignore the rules over and over despite warnings, but banning is defiantly a last resort IMO.

jeff

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I never seen that guy ask to join his clan but I was promoting ours and then damage had me all fucked up I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Some people was asking me to join our clan and I told them to go to our forum. I thought I was getting ready to get banned.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol why would we ban you Jeff? you're a member of the klan. I was just asking you if you saw him recruiting that is all. Sorry i did not mean to confuse you bud.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea jeff, it's certainly alright for you and any other member to recruit on our own servers, but I sure wouldn't suggest doing it on other servers. And if you see anyone trying to recruit for other klans on our servers then let us know asap, we can take care of them :D

jeff

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Ok, gotcha, I was just trying to play and I kept getting interupted by other people about joining and then 10 minutes later you guys come on and I'm thinking what the hell. I was just trying to play with myself and people. lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom