9/11/01

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Always remembered and never forgotten.

We will never forget the innocent people that lost their lives on this day 10 years ago. And for those that willing gave their lives to help save others, we respect that and forever will call them heroes.

I hope everyone takes some time to think about the sacrifices people made on this day, and every day since in the fight against terrorism.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
In Russia we do remember the victims of 11th of September too.
I agree with this war against terrorism because we have lots of problems with it too.
Thanks God we have never had such a big tragedy but every week we have some little battels with terrorists on the south of Russia and every time swe have victims too. Thats really one of the biggest world problem...

my condolences...

PwnSauce

Banned
We went to the Flight 93 crash site from 9/11.
Here's a photo from the memorial:

flight-93-victims.jpg

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
We will never forget the innocent victims of 9/11 and those who volunteered to help the victims.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
well this thread is tons betta than Joe's. lol no offense brah.

May God bless all those whos family have died in 9/11.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well this thread is tons betta than Joe's. lol no offense brah.

May God bless all those whos family have died in 9/11.

Damn it my thread was "What would you say if you were falling off of a building" NOT remembering 9/11. *facepalm*

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Something came up in church today, and it was to love your enemy's. Now, I realize a lot of you are not Christians, so either pray or think about the terrorists. We always think about our side of things when the people that caused this are getting evil every minute of the day. If you will, just look on the other side of things. The only way to permanently stop something like 9-11 is up to you. Even if you weren't directly effected, you will feel better if you forgive. This post either means total bullcrap to you, or it has a good meaning, and yes, 9-11 will always be remembered.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Ugh, Why does joes account say 'banned'

OT: I remember when I was about 3 or 4 getting ready for preschool and us watching the news report of the 9-11 and when the 2nd plane crashed.
From Australia, Rest In Piece. You will be remembered

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ugh, Why does joes account say 'banned'

OT: I remember when I was about 3 or 4 getting ready for preschool and us watching the news report of the 9-11 and when the 2nd plane crashed.
From Australia, Rest In Piece. You will be remembered

You must be seeing things.

Top Bottom