(HOW TO) Improve your gameplay!

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey everyone,

I just figured something out, probably a few would already know about this, it's for the people who don't.

Always wanted to improve on where to throw nades in snd when on crossfire? Want to wallbang in Broadcast too?

This is how you do it:

• Download "Promodlive211" @ http://www.mediafire.com/?54djddxjcrqsrrr
• Launch the mod in COD4.
• Press Start New server.
• Configure your own rules(preferably Hardcore, no time limit, and Allow Voting if you don't know rcon).
• Start the server and you'll see that there's a couple of new things you can do.

You can throw nades and your character follows the nade so you know exactly where it lands, the character then goes back to the place you were at so you can try it again.
You can spawn bots which you can put everywhere you want so you can wallbang them, it'll give info about where you hit him and how many damage that shot has done.
You can also save the position you are in, can come in usefull when your trying to jump on things and there's multiple steps on it or something.

I think it's VERY usefull if you wanna beat PwnSauce or Wally in s2 or something :p It needs practice and this is how you get all the things you need for that.

Another thing i found out you can do, if you want a hint if you are trying to wallbang the bots;
Go into console, type /devmap mp_(mapname) and hit enter. The map will launch again and you open console again, you type: /cg_drawtroughwalls 1 .
This makes the name of the bot visible through the wall so you know where he is, so you don't have to spam the whole wall first to know where he is.

I hope this helps all your gameplays and can make the games in s2/s3 even more interesting :D

Good luck everyone!

Titoezz.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Never even seen this Titz. It's really cool, and can actually help someone have a better knowledge of their surroundings in the game!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Dude this is fckin awesome man, I love it! Same as Ethan, I missed it too but it sure would be a bad ass way to get good at wall banging :w00t:

I can't get the names to show up through the walls though using the drawthroughwalls command. It shows it's 1 but I don't see anything.. :unsure:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
seems like it's an unfair advantage to other players

How? Anyone can use it and it's by no means cheating.. Imagine if everyone on S1 knew about this and used it. We'd have so called "wallhackers" everywhere! I think it's an awesome tool to use to better your game play. It's training and experience that makes you a better player IMO.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think it's very close to hacking

I can see why you would think that. But using this as training yourself to get better and actually learning the entire map, which takes MUCH more time, how is either one really different? In the end you're still doing the same thing, just in a much shorter time frame.

You're also not playing against real players, which I know you know. I would say it is an advantage but it's not one that "legally" anyone else can't use. That's just how I see it..

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I like this, it's kind of like the combat training mode on Black Ops, but with more stuff :D

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
So this in no way can be used in oir servers at all, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So this in no way can be used in oir servers at all, correct?

Right, when you use this mod you start your own server and play on it. Create your bot and put him anywhere you want too. Then go to practicing on shooting through the walls trying to hit him. And like Tito said, when you throw a nade you follow it till it lands.. shows you exactly where it's at.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Ok thanks. I just wanted to make there was no crossover

AVC

Banned
The nade thing would come in really handy in S&D, Those games are a nade spam fest, depending on map.

Top Bottom