BrokenSound's Apply!

BrokenSound.

Private First Class
Name: Ruben

CoD4 Username: BrokenSound

Explain the meaning of your username: Looks simple. Broken Sound. Sound Broken..

Steam: -

X-Fire: brokensoundd

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Cod1: 2 Yrs. Cod 2: 1 Yrs. Cod4: 1 Yrs. Cod:MW2: 2 Months

Time you usually play: 19.00-20.30 In week. And in weekends like whole days (School, Works)

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Well. I just spotted the server and asked a KKK Member if i could join

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: Nope. This would be my First Krew/clan

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Im tryong to be a Active boy and i will do everything to help the KKK

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

BrokenSound.

Private First Class
Well. I will be here!

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

And i will do everytthing to wear the KKK tag!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think I remember this guy.... Still Welcome! OMFG, ANOTHER DUCTH: NOOOOOOO! jking :D

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums, Ruben! See you in game hopefully, and if you need anything i will be the person to help!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome man, nice to see you made an intro after almost a year LOL. Like the others said, just stay active and you might be nominated!

Top Bottom