fckinitup

fckinitup

Private First Class
name::Monty
username::fckinitup
never been n a krew before..
ive been playin this off and on since cod1
id say about 2 years combined exp
time i usually play:: i work online so it pretty much whenever i feel like it.. ((which is often))

i been checkin out alot of different servers and have decided that brodcast is my fav..
i play evony as well.. im the host of an alliance over there.. gamin has been a passion of mine..
well im gonna head out.. cya all around..

Later,,
fc

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Nice to have you here Monty, Broadcast is a very popular map as we have found out, look forward to seeing u on the servers and remember to stick around and stay active, and you may be the next one to be recruited :D

fckinitup

Private First Class
Nice to have you here Monty, Broadcast is a very popular map as we have found out, look forward to seeing u on the servers and remember to stick around and stay active, and you may be the next one to be recruited :D

i think KKK would look GREAT n front of my name.. lol.. not a racist but it would look funny.. anyway,, thanks.. im a people person and enjoy being active n chats//forums.. thanks again.. take care..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Monty welcome to the forums bro, Glad to have you here. Look forward to playing with you more on broadcast. WOOT.

fckinitup

Private First Class
ok instead of sayin hi and ty to each one seperate im gonna group it.. thanks everyone.. nice to be apart of this forum.. ive enjoyed being here.. im sure everyone will see me soon n all the servers.. i plan to test all of the KKK servers out tomorrow or so.. well its time for me to crash out.. ttyl and have a good one..

Later,,
fc

fckinitup

Private First Class
Re: stat backup

i need help.. lol.. how the hell do i back up my player stats.. if my systems crashes i dont want to start all over.. can someone PLEASE help me?? it will be VERY appreciated.. thanks n advance..

Later,,
fc

fckinitup

Private First Class
i just wanted to thank everyone for bein so welcoming.. everyones been helpfull and supporting.. well ill see u all on the killin fields.. thanks.. later,,fc

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah welcome to the forum buddy. So far you seem really active in the servers and forum. Just keep it up and you'll get an invite!

fckinitup

Private First Class
ya i try to be active.. i get bored when im not doin anything and fun is what i try to have ALL the time.. i work online so im usually here but might just be afk.. thanks.. later,,fc

fckinitup

Private First Class
thanks jeff.. everyone can just call me fc.. alot easier.. then nobody has to keep callin me fck.. i never really thought about what people were gonna have to call me when i first started using this name.. after awhile i grew rather fond of it so now its the only screen name i ever use anymore.. hopefully it dont affend anyone like it did widowmaker awhile back.. i was fckin around on a different server and got kicked cuz of it.. lol.. fck them i didnt want to play n thier shit server anyway.. nothing but KKK for me now.. well im out.. later,,fc

Post Merge: [time]1269376057[/time]

oh ya another thing,, i know i got some major improving to do before i can become KKK qualified so with that said,, ANY advice,, critisisim,, and knowledge that can be givin to me will be VERY appreciated.. thanks.. and ya i know my spellin really sucks.. lol.. later,,fc

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
no skillz needed. it WOULD be better if your good. but noone cares if you suckass

Top Bottom