Most Reliable Explosive

Best explosive?

• Total voters

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
BOOM! BOOM!!!!!!!!! In any one of our
servers(excluding zombies because we all love the c4 there), what is your favorite/most effective type of explosive?

I personally like using c4; It is fun to plant traps, and also- quickly pull the switch to blindly kill your enemies!

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Clays! Taste my clays!

I like sniping from the sniper house. Trouble is yuo get nasty intruders wanting to kill you. So the clays watch my back! Also good in Crossfire.

My next fave is the frag, good for lobbing into those very same sniping spots, or onto the balcony.

The tube is great for long range, but needs practise to be accurate.

The RPG is the most inaccurate weapon in the game

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
defenitly Claymore because you can leave while people get killed by your hidden claymore although C4 is pretty good also because you can sneak up on them.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I like RPGs mostly because of their unpredictability, you can get some crazy kills with that thing.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I like Clays. I just love the BANG! Then hitmarkers, then it says "You have killed _______" Plus, you have 2 :D

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm not a big fan of using explosives. When I try to use something like c4 to lead someone in a trap, I always die before I can. Also, my grenades never go according to plan. I either cook them too long or not long enough and i mess up on my throws a lot. The only explosive that I use and get some kills are claymores.

AVC

Banned
Nades are a bit like tubes. They require practice. Cooking them to perfection can be extremely useful. You can also do things like bouncing them off solid surfaces, such as at walls or lockers in front of you to bounce back to pursuers.

Another thing about clays, is they stay placed after you get killed until you RESPAWN. So if someone shoots you out of your sniping hole (because they want it) waiting a few seconds to respawn can yield a kill

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Clays are nice. I guess half the time I place them in crappy places. I just like throwing things around and running.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Noob tube! You can't kill yourself with it.Not clays cause if the opponent has bomb squad,they know where you are and you might kill yourself with it by going in front and a enimey coming

AVC

Banned
The other problem with clays is that due to our server's increased speed, you can get past them if you're running. With can work both ways.

The RPG in Half Life ruled. Main fire = fire and forget. Secondary fire mode = Laser dot - track moving target. Keep the dot on the target and the rocket tracked. It was sweet.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Pretty awesome. IMO, the rocket launcher is almost useless in COD, unless you are an pro.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
i think the grenade is the best in my opinion. i like running around and throwing them at the wall in front of me so it kills anyone whoes in back |:D the only problem is if you throw it at someone without cooking they can always throw it back lol

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
i think the grenade is the best in my opinion. i like running around and throwing them at the wall in front of me so it kills anyone whoes in back |:D the only problem is if you throw it at someone without cooking they can always throw it back lol
I never threw it back cause its hardcore and theres No sign saying theres grenades,and I never saw anyone do it

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I hate the grenades in Zombies....if you hold it too long, you have to quit and come back. I do like using flash bangs followed by grenades in s1 however.

Top Bottom