Hey

Psycho

Banned
I just edit this now: I think we should get two new rulls! One: don't camp at same place all time, and two:And all need to respect all other players so all have it great on the servers! that I thing will be great for all
---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Last edited:

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I'm pretty sure And all need to respect all other players so all have it great on the servers! that I thing will be great for all
is allready a rule right?

I don't see a problem in camping i see banning camping you might as well ban run and gun they are both just 2 peoples game types
and the thing that makes |KKK| great is the very few rules they have

Last edited:

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I'm pretty sure And all need to respect all other players so all have it great on the servers! that I thing will be great for all
is allready a rule right?

Right!!

And to the camping part: Sometimes it can be quite annoying but you have to deal with it. So I think we don't need new rules.

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Some people like to camp, some people like to run and gun, why make them suffer for something they like to do and they payed for the game. I see no problem In camping.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Camping will always be a part of Call of Duty. If you take away camping, it's like taking away quick-scoping. You just can't do it. Also, the Kaptain Krunch Krew is a camper friendly Krew. We never have, nor will ban based on camping (excluding spawn-camping). We also do not ever ban guns/attachment/perks. We seek to please everyone. If you have a problem with campers, kill them. Simple as that.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Besides, some people can't rush because their computer will lag up.

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
I don't agree with the first idea because campers who camp in the same spot all the time give you easy kills.
For the second one I'm pretty sure thats already a rule... in a way

Top Bottom