Genjuro/[FFC]Stark

G

Genjuro

- Date :9/07/2011
- Time : 00:13 Brazil
- Which server :|KKK| Broadcast FFA
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of) :None
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster) : None

By playing on the server I carelessly used claymores near spawn points, I did something that really could not do and I was permanently banned, I apologize if I broke the rules. I consider this the best COD4 server active, because it prohibits anything that spoils the game, as in most servers. I would be grateful if you remove the ban, because I play on the server for a long time and I never had the intention of breaking the rules, I am Brazilian and my English is bad, yet I struggle to understand all the rules of the server. Thank you. Sorry my english, i used the google translator.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?108-Staff-Bans/page66&highlight=staff+bans
Keep the ban, heres a pic of why 517 banned him:
1024.jpg

:banned:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
That says it all...

Apparently he just noticed 2 weeks later

Last edited:
G

Genjuro

"Had 3 clays"??? What does this mean? He meant that I cheated to get three claymores? That's impossible! I need a clearer description.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
^ not with cheats. And Houston is really experience, so I trust his eyes.

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
you can have three clays by.... theres a cheat for that?
woah i never knew !

i know you can place claymoars on the ground, and die, and not respawn, and your clays will still be active, but i've never heard of a three clay cheat. COOL. not.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
rofl goodjob 517 your are really nice maybe you have 3 eyes to see everything ? share your secret

G

Genjuro

Like CentO said ... There is a cheat for this?? I'm sorry but it seems to me a lame excuse just to get me out of the server, I do not know for what reason, since you are so experienced tell me how to load three claymores? Someone who is reading the topic, tell me if you've seen this before?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I've never personally seen a cheat for 3 clays but I'm sure it's out there and if 517 says you have it, chances are you did.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Lol too bad no one here speaks portuguese. All we have is a spaniard v.v smh.

And as for debating whether there are cheats to give you more clays, that's just a waste of time. Obviously, there are.

Also don't ask how to do it. Why do people always react that way in an attempt to make us believe they don't know how to do something.... by asking us how to do it. "I don't even know how to hack. Tell me how?" No, stfu, go home, get black ops, and start over.

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Why would you have a 3 clay hack? Why not 5 clays? Why not 20? A hundred!

I guess it would be plainly obvious when there were 20 kills in a row from clay kills hehe. Maybe the cheat is set to three so it's not plainly obvious.

Nobody tell Pwn of this hack! He may go to the dark side!

G

Genjuro

It seems not worth trying to claim that I did not use hack. I will not tries to convince anybody about anything, but make it clear I did not use hack, by the way do not need to hack, because I have two hands and two eyes to play for myself. But that does not change the fact that I'm bothered by a bad review from someone responsible for banning the players. I give up.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
So you think this a lame excuse to get you out of our servers? And your English in very fluent? And if you didn't use 3 claymores, then why was there an extra one?And why is vanilla ice cream so tasty?

AVC

Banned
I want the 100 clay hack. It'll be like Half Life, with laser trip mines. You'd pick up 4 then they would respawn a bit later. Peeps would build enormous lines of them. Chain reaction fun!

Top Bottom